Monday, April 21, 2014

Interesting Video....

This whole series is actually pretty great....

But here's an interesting one about school.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riS53sCbLfo

The comments on the video are worth noting too. This particular one hit home:

"To the people out there who think this is just "rude" behavior, I get it. My son was just diagnosed with ASD after years of struggling with similar behavior. All kids will test authority at some point. So when is it the autism and when is he just being a pill? Can the two be separated? I'm guessing many kids with ASD appear to be rude. I'm not sure I can tell the difference but after watching this video I think it should help to open up the minds of some people to the possibility that's it's a little more complicated than simple behavior problems for many of us who are struggling with autistic children."

No comments:

Post a Comment